Premises Liability Attorneys in Tulsa
Holding Property Owners Accountable
It is a property owner’s duty to ensure his or her premises are safe for anyone who might venture onto their land or into their building. Unfortunately, many owners do not take this responsibility seriously. This results in negligently kept or maintained property that could lead to serious injuries.
If you or a loved one were injured on another’s property, you might have a premises liability claim. At Brewster & De Angelis, our experienced personal injury lawyers aggressively defend the rights of premises liability victims. Please speak to us today to discuss your situation and learn more about your rights as an injury victim.
Common Premises Liability Claims
Slip-and-fall cases quickly come to most people’s minds when thinking about premises liability law. Premises liability cases, however, often include a wide range of accidents that occur on someone else’s property. These include:
- Exposure to toxic chemicals
- Injuries in swimming pools
- Trampoline injuries
- Structural collapse, including stairs, porches, or decks
- Insufficient lighting
- Animal attacks
- Negligent security
- Injuries caused by elevators or escalators
It is a landlord’s, store owner’s, and other property owner’s job to keep their premises safe, and it is our job to hold them accountable when they fail to do so. Our attorneys are selective in the personal injury cases we accept. We want to dedicate as much time, energy, and resources as necessary to ensure our clients can obtain the best possible outcome and maximize their compensation.
How Will Brewster & De Angelis Prove My Case?
Premises liability law is complex and requires the assistance of experienced attorneys. Our lawyers understand these complexities and carefully investigate all aspects of our clients’ cases to show that one of the following was true:
- The property owner caused the dangerous condition
- The property owner knew of the dangerous condition but failed to fix it
- The property owner should have known about the dangerous condition
If we are able to show that any of these are true — and that the negligence of the property owner led to your injury — then you are very likely to obtain compensation to cover medical bills, replace lost wages, along with other costs associated with your injuries.
Protecting Your Rights as a Victim
At Brewster & De Angelis, we understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll that premises liability accidents can have on victims. Our dedicated team of premises liability attorneys in Tulsa is committed to protecting your rights and seeking the compensation you deserve.
When you choose us to represent you, we will:
- Thoroughly investigate the accident: Our experienced attorneys will gather evidence, interview witnesses, and examine the conditions of the property to build a strong case on your behalf.
- Establish negligence: We will work diligently to prove that the property owner or manager failed to maintain a safe environment, leading to your accident and subsequent injuries.
- Calculate damages: Our attorneys will assess the full extent of your injuries, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any future costs related to your accident.
- Negotiate with insurance companies: We will handle all communication and negotiations with insurance companies to ensure that you receive a fair settlement that covers your damages.
- Advocate for you in court: If a fair settlement cannot be reached, we are prepared to take your case to court and present a compelling argument on your behalf.
Contact an Oklahoma Attorney for Slip-and-Fall Injuries
Our firm accepts all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that there is no fee if there is no recovery. You really have nothing to lose and everything to gain by speaking with our firm.
Available & Responsive
The attorneys at Brewster & De Angelis are always available to provide you with updates and answer questions regarding your case. At the end of the day, we work for you and pride ourselves on being available regardless of the situation.
Focused On Your Best Interests
When going through a legal matter, things can seem scary and uncontrollable. Our team works to refine the legal process in order to ensure you not only understand exactly what is going on, but also that your goals and interests are taken into account with every decision.
Collaborative Legal Strategies
Unlike other law firms, we handle a small number of cases so that our team can focus on getting you results. When it is time to get ready for trial, you can be assured that our full team of litigators has convened to get you the best possible outcome.
Dedicated & Trusted Counsel
At Brewster & De Angelis we have the top litigators in Tulsa, Oklahoma and we have been serving our community for over forty years, giving us the tools and knowledge to aggressively and effectively handle your case.